Saturday, January 7, 2012

LETTER TO MY STATE PARTY CHAIRMAN


FROM:
Edward C. Noonan
President 2012
Olivehurst, CA 95961
(530) 845-5186 – ednoonan7@gmail.com

To: Mark Seidenberg
State Chairman – American Independent Party

Mark,

As per your instructions I am to write you a letter with a Statement that I am a candidate for POTUS 2012.

I am requesting that you add me to the list that you will be sending to the Secretary of State (SOS) on or after Jan 7, 2012 as per instructions of the SOS webpage.

I swear under penalty of perjury that I qualify for the office of POTUS:

Article II – US Constitution

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
• neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years,
• and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

There has been no immigration in my family for these 5 generations.
All above are NATURAL BORN CITIZENS.


Qualification #1:

As per above pedigree chart, I am a natural born citizen. My father, Claude Elza Davis was born in 1888 in Tehama Co, CA. His father (my grandfather), Jacob Davis was born in Greene Co, Missouri in 1847. His wife, my grandmother was Virginia Farrell, was b. 1866 in Shasta Co, CA

My mother, Martha Helen Wright was b. 1919 in Oklahoma. Her father, William Wright was b. 1856 in Burnet Co, TX. Her mother, Chrissie Wright (my grandmother) was b. 1886 in Eastland Co, TX.

My entire genealogy can be found on ancestry.com or familysearch.org. Documentation is available upon request.

Qualification #2:

I am well past the 35 age requirement. I am currently 63 years old. I was born on Sept 25, 1948 in Prescott, Arizona. I do not have a birth certificate but I have valid State of California adoption documents showing my birth, and place of birth. I was adopted at the age of 4, but have since been reunited with my birth family and have bonded with them instead.

Qualification #3:

I have been a resident of the United States all my life. I have never resided in any country other than the United States. I have never spent a night of my life in any other country. However, I spent a few hours across the border in Mexico, once across the border in El Paso, TX, and one another visit across the border near San Diego.

PLEASE NOTE:

I spent 4 years (1969-1973) in the US Army and was given an honorable discharge (E5). I served my entire 4 years at only two Army posts. One was Fort Ord, CA for basic training and then the remainder of the time at Fort Eustis, VA. I never left the states. I started out as a Harbor Craft operator but was enlisted by the Group Commander to edit and write the 7th Transportation Group’s newspaper. Hence I spent most of my time as a newspaper editor.

I am a registered voter of Yuba County at my new address, 11th Ave, Olivehurst, CA 95961. I re-registered on Dec 29, 2011 and my new affidavit # **** 466287.

If there are any questions you can contact me there or by phone at the phone number at the heading of this letter. Else my email address.

Sincerely

(s) Edward C. Noonan
President 2012
Yuba County Elector

No comments:

Post a Comment