Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today I donated $10 to my own LEGAL DEFENSE FUND

Today I donated $10 to my own LEGAL DEFENSE FUND. The fund will be used to hire a high profile attorney to represent "The California 7" in an upcoming OBAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE. We are sure to lose because we are going up against the entire PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA. This Leftist government is headed by people like Gov. Jerry Brown, Debra Bowen (SoS), Senator Barbara Boxer, Senator Feinstein and many, many other far left comrades.

This same group trashed our constitution in 2008 by placing in office an unqualified, and ineligible candidate named Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Hussein Obama.) Mr. Soetoro had a father that was a foreign national of Kenya. Hence, Mr. Soetoro can NEVER be qualified to hold the office of POTUS.

But we cannot let the Democrat Leftists get away with trampling on our U.S. Constitution. They need to be stopped, or at least we need to put up a good battle... So seven of us have taken on the California traitors with a Common Law WRIT OF MANDATE.

At first we thought we could have a chance, but after we saw what happended in Georgia, the seven of us have decided to hire Mr. Klayman to represent us. Of course, he needs to be paid for his labor and his time.

Therefore, I need to help raise $12,5000 in the next seven days so we can put him on retainer. I need people (YOU) to donate to our legal defense fund.

I do not ask you to do anything that I would not do. I started the fund out myself. I donated $10 to get it started. That is all I ask from you as well. JUST $10! If I can find 1,249 more patriots that will donate $10 each, we will have it in the bag! (If you can donate more, please do!)

Here is my proof that I put my money where my mouth is:


Please stand with me. Please donate and then FORWARD this email to 10-100 of the people in your email address book. If Soetoro wins in November, the battle is over. You will have lost America forever.

Please donate now...

CALIFORNIA 7 BALLOT CHALLENGE FUND

Please make your check made payable to Article II Legal Defense Fund and mail to:

(If mailing in your contribution please note on the check or money order it is for the California 7 ballot challenge)

Article II Legal Defense Fund
P.O. Box 940672
Simi Valley, CA. 93094


Or you may make a secure online donation here:

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/Owri7yAp/Article-II-Legal-Defense-Fund/CA

Cut and Paste this into your email
FORWARD to EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment