Tuesday, September 27, 2011

from: Edward C. Noonan ednoonan7@gmail.com
to: Beda Biswalo
date: Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM
subject: Re: The Citizen: Your source?

Dear Mr. Biswalo

First of all, let me comment on my surprise that someone from the media would take the time to comment on my letter and my observations. During the last three years I have written hundreds of letters to editors of various news organizations throughout America (and England). Not a single news source has ever bothered to respond and answer me personally. I know they have been told by their puppet masters to ignore anyone with an opinion different than theirs. So you, my friend, have made history! Most of the American news media, when commenting on this Constitutional crisis that America now faces, is to use ridicule and distain towards the citizenry that are concerned with the violation of our founding document. For in our Constitution it states that only a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN can qualify for the Presidency of the United States.

You may not understand what this means…what is NATURAL BORN? The way I explain it, is this… the opposite of natural is alien. If there is any part of one’s birth that is “alien” then that birth cannot be considered NATURAL. In Mr. Soetoro’s circumstance, his father was an ALIEN foreign national and NOT a citizen of the United States. Therefore, Mr. Soetoro cannot claim to be “natural” to our country. If his father had become a citizen prior to the birth of Soetoro then Soetoro could have claimed to be NATURAL if he had indeed been born in Hawaii. But there are many claims otherwise. I am astonished that you have not seen or heard of the Kenyan birth certificate. Here is a image of it:


I am sure that you must have seen this Kenyan birth certificate, but your newspaper archives make no mention of it when I did a “search” for certain key words. The most commented story that your newspaper has ever done was on this single "Obama/birther" story you did on July 29, 2010.

What you fail to realize is that there has been a worldwide media freeze against this story. Even though it is the most important U.S. story of the century… or at least since 1881 when the last NON-NATURAL BORN CITIZEN was elected unconstitutionally to the Presidency of the United States. Chester Arthur (Republican) was not a citizen of the United States. I am afraid that Mr. Soetoro is also NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES as well!

So, it surprises me that you run away from the story of the century and pretend the story does not exist!

But yet it does not matter if Soetoro was not born in Kenya or not. He is still not a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN because his father was not a US citizen. At best Soetoro could be a native born, but not NATURAL BORN. (But he is not, he is an illegal alien. He became a citizen of Indonesia and was never repatriated.)

Do you not see where your paper printed the name Adbullah as a Soetoro’s 2nd middle name? Here is the quote of your entire paragraph (2nd paragraph):

But after political changes globally, and strengthening of democracy, things have changed in the US. We witnessed last year a senator with his origins from east Africa, Barack Abdallah Husein Obama, becoming the first black US president. He won the race on Democrat ticket and was sworn on January 20, 2009 as US president.”

I sent you a copy of the “screen capture” of your news page in my last post (see below) and it is right there for everyone to see. So, my question still remains, WHERE DID Hawra Shamte and Salim Said get this info? It is not on the two bogus Hawaiian birth certificates, or the Kenyan birth certificate or in Soetoro’s book DREAMS FROM MY FATHER. What document did they get this name from?

Thank you for pointing out that there were COMMENTS following this 2010 article. I did not bother to read them, but now that I did, I find that most of what I have queried you on, has already been posted on your website. Why do you dismiss the writers of those comments? Why is it they understand the constitutional issue and you refuse to address this matter? You are turning up your nose at the biggest story of your life!

I challenge you to print my letters to you “in full” on your news webpage. If you have the courage to do so, you will find this will be the biggest story for your news organization since 2009, 2010, 2011 and it will continue on into 2012 and beyond! This story will NOT go away and it will continue to fester in America until a great civil war breaks out. Why not get in on the truth at the beginning? Who is holding you back? Who’s pulling your strings?

At anyrate, I hope we continue to discuss this matter. I hope you do not ignore this story. There is no American story with more importance. America hinges on the outcome of the resolution of this matter.

Respectfully,
[s] Edward C. Noonan
President - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment