FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A joint press conference was held on March 27th at the Sacramento State Capitol by two candidates for the Office of the President of the United States. Edward C. Noonan is running for the nomination of the American Independent Party, and John Dummet is a write-in candidate for the Republican Party.
Both 2012 California Primary Candidates for President have recently filed lawsuits to challenge Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum’s qualifications to be on the 2012 California Ballot.
Mr. Noonan had two announcements that he gave to those in attendance. The first announcement was that he has begun a recall campaign for all 58 County Voter Registrars, and the Governor of California, the Secretary of State and the California Attorney General.
Mr. Noonan stated that a March 1st news conference had been given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona. And Arpaio had affirmed he had authorized a six month criminal investigation that had revealed that there is “probable cause” that Barack Obama’s birth certificate (which was place on whitehouse.gov on April 27, 2011) was a fraudulent document and had been electronically forged. Mr. Noonan stated that this may indicate that Obama is not even a U.S. Citizen if no true birth certificate can be found.
The second announcement of Mr. Noonan was that he had engaged the services of Gary Kreep who is the lead attorney of the United States Justice Foundation as his attorney for his upcoming court case. The court case challenges Barack Obama qualifications to be on the 2012 California Primary ballot. The reasons for this ballot challenge are:
1. The 2012 California Primary candidate, Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Soetoro, et al is not a “natural born citizen” as defined by the United States Constitution.
2. Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961. At the time of his birth, his mother was only 18 years old and not old enough to confer U.S. Natural Born Citizenship status to him.
3. Evidence points to the fact the Candidate, at the time of birth, was named Barack Hussein Obama, born at Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya located in Coast Province. The Candidate’s father was a Kenyan citizen and his mother a United States citizen who was not old enough and did not reside in the United States long enough to register the Candidate’s birth in Hawaii as a “natural born” United States citizen.
4. Under the laws in effect between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986(Obama was born in 1961), a child born outside of the United States to one citizen parent and one foreign national, could acquire “natural born” United States citizenship if the United States citizen parent had been physically present in the United States for ten  years prior to the child’s birth, five  of those years being after age fourteen . See Nationality Act of 1940, revised June 1952; United States of America v. Cervantes-Nava, 281 F.3d 501 (2002), Drozd v. I.N.S., 155 F.3d 81, 85-88 (2d Cir.1998), United States v. Gomez-Orozco, 188 F.3d 422, 426-27 (7th Cir. 1999), Scales v. Immigration and Naturalization Service, 232 F.3d 1159 (9th Cir. 2000), Solis-Espinoza v. Gonzales, 401 F.3d 1090 (9th Cir. 2005). Obama’s mother was only eighteen  when Obama was born in Kenya and therefore, did not meet the age and residency requirements for her child to have acquired “natural born” U.S. citizenship even under the statute. Thus, Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen. The law that applies to a birth abroad is the law in effect at the time of birth, Marquez-Marquez a/k/a Moreno v. Gonzales, 455 F. 3d 548 (5th Cir. 2006), Runnett v. Shultz, 901 F.2d 782, 783 (9th Cir.1990) (holding that “the applicable law for transmitting citizenship to a child born abroad when one parent is a U.S. citizen is the statute that was in effect at the time of the child’s birth”).
5. Obama’s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, has repeatedly stated Obama was born in Kenya and she was present in the hospital during his birth. Bishop Ron McRae, who oversees the Anabaptists Churches in North America, and Reverend Kweli Shuhubia, had the opportunity in or about October 2008 to interview Sarah Obama. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia went to the home of Sarah Obama located in Kogello, Kenya. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia called Bishop McRae from Ms. Obama’s home and placed the call on speakerphone. Bishop McRae asked if it was okay to tape the conversation, which permission was granted. Because Ms. Obama only speaks Swahili, Reverend Kweli Shuhubia and another grandson of Ms. Obama’s translated the telephone interview. Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama where Soetoro was born; Ms. Obama answered in Swahili and was very adamant that Soetoro was born in Kenya. Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama if she was present during her grandson’s birth and Ms. Obama answered, “Yes”.
6. When Obama was approximately four  years old, his mother, after divorce, remarried an Indonesian Citizen, Lolo Soetoro. Evidence points to the fact that Lolo Soetoro signed a government form legally “acknowledging” Obama as his birth son and/or legally adopted Obama, both of which changed any U.S. citizenship status Obama had to a “natural” citizen of Indonesia.
7. Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesia).
8. Furthermore, under the Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents, and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro. See Indonesian Constitution, Article 2.
9. Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro/Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).
10. The Indonesian citizenship law was designed to prevent apatride (stateless) or bipatride (dual) citizenship. Indonesian regulations recognized neither apatride nor bipatride (stateless or dual) citizenship. Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship; neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries agree); and since Soetoro was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia. See Hague Convention of 1930.
11. Obama admits living in Indonesia and attending school and that his name is/was in fact Barack Hussein Soetoro. Obama was registered in a public school as an Indonesian citizen by the name of Barry Soetoro and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. in Jakarta, Indonesia. At the time, Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). The school record, indicates that Obama’s name is “Barry Soetoro;” his nationality is/was “Indonesia”. There was no way for Soetoro to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen, as Indonesia was under tight rule and was a Police State. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. At the time Obama was in Indonesia, all Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, as well as family card identification called a Kartu Keluarga. The Kartu Keluarga is a family card which bears the legal names and citizenship status of all family members. See Asian Law Digests INDONESIA LAW DIGEST 9.02.
12. Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship; neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries agree); and since Soetoro was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia. See Hague Convention of 1930.
13. As a result of Obama’s Indonesian “natural” citizenship status, Obama could never regain U.S. “natural born” status, if he in fact he ever held such, which Mr. Noonan doubts.
14. Obama could have only become “naturalized” if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, by going through U.S. Immigration after his return to the United States; in which case, Obama would have received a Certification of Citizenship indicating he was “naturalized”.
15. Mr. Noonan is informed, believes and thereon alleges Soetoro was never naturalized in the United States after his return. Obama was ten  years old when he returned to Hawaii to live with his grandparents. Obama’s mother did not return with him. Therefore, Obama’s mother did not apply for citizenship for Obama in the United States. If citizenship of Obama had been applied for in 1971, Obama would have a Certification of Citizenship.
16. Since Obama has declared in other state’s Candidate’s Affidavit that he is eligible for the Office of President, therefore, the burden of proving that he is in fact eligible to be a candidate to the people of California, rests on the shoulders of Mr. Obama. He offers no proof he regained U.S. Citizenship status that he may have once held, prior to becoming an Indonesian citizen. The proof of course, must be by Obama.
17. Because Hawaii allows for foreign births to be registered, by any party present during the birth, a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth is not valid proof of Obama’s United States “natural born” citizenship status, but instead, it must be mandated that Obama provide a “true long form” Birth Certificate bearing the doctor’s signature of his birth. Photo-shopped facsimiles are not acceptable.
18. These facts indicate that Obama is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States and not qualified to be a Candidate in the State of California for the Office of United States President. But is likely to be an illegal alien and is a bogus White House resident and bogus Commander in Chief.
19. Mr. Noonan challenges the Secretary of State and all local voter registrars for placing the name of Barack Obama on the 2012 Primary ballot and for stating that Barack Obama has met all the requirements and is qualified to hold the Office of President of the United States.
20. Furthermore, if Barack Obama a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a citizen - all involved (election clerks, politicians, judges, congressional members and state legislators) in this cover-up and deceit should be arrested immediately for felony voter fraud. All have been warned and all have chosen to ignore the complaints of the citizenry.
Election Code §18500. Any person who commits fraud or attempts to commit fraud, and any person who aids or abets fraud or attempts to aid or abet fraud, in connection with any vote cast, to be cast, or attempted to be cast, is guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment for 16 months or two or three years.
Mr. Noonan stated that Governor Jerry Brown Jr. and Secretary of State Debra Bowen were part of the 2008 fraudulent cover-up which allowed the unvetted Mr. Soetoro/Obama to be placed on the 2008 California ballot. Mr. Brown at the time was the California Attorney General and defended Obama against several of the 2008, 2009, 2010, (2011 and now 2012 as Governor) court cases against Mr. Obama. Mr. Gary Kreep still has cases before numerous courts regarding the probable felonies and frauds of Mr. Obama.
Mr. Noonan says he is prepared to keep future yearly court cases continuing with his attorney Gary Kreep until “hell freezes over!”
Edward C. Noonan – President 2012