Sunday, April 10, 2016

DECLARATION OF WRITE-IN CANDIDACY FOR 2016 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

I hereby declare myself a candidate for nomination to the office of PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to be voted for at the primary election to be held June 7, 2016, and declare the following to be true:

My name is Edward C Noonan.

I want my name and occupational designation to appear on the ballot as follows: Edward C. Noonan, Retired Businessman.
Addresses: 937 N. Beale Rd, #C 119, Marysville, CA 95901

Residence Olivehurst, CA

Business 

Mailing

Telephone numbers: Day 530-777-3474

Web sites:
http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/
http://www.americanresistanceparty.org

I meet the statutory and constitutional qualifications for this office (including, but not limited to, citizenship, residency, and party preference, if required).

I am NOT at present an incumbent of ANY public office.

If nominated, I will accept the nomination and not withdraw.

(x) Edward C Noonan
Signature of candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment