Friday, October 7, 2011

Re: Fw: REPUBLICANS = HARLOTS OF HELL - answer to another comment

from: Edward C. Noonan ednoonan7@gmail.com
to: Rich
date: Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:40 AM
subject: Re: Fw: REPUBLICANS = HARLOTS OF HELL

Rich you didn't send the address for Nancy. Please forward it to her (if you have the courage).

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Nancy:

You make it sound like you are a Christian and live your life according to the Gospel. But I fear that you deny the Gospel and you deny the teachings of Jesus Christ.

And your words condemn your own beliefs and concepts that you pretend to have. You say, " I am hoping to be one of the many who want to return the Republican Party to its foundational principles."

Here you are implying that "the Republican Party has LEFT THEIR FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES!" How can you return to something that you have not left behind. I have been listening to this stupid retort since 1992. This was the day I got so outraged at the evil moron (Bill Clinton) in the White House that I became politically involved. For nearly 20 years of my life I have been hearing how the Republican Party will "return to their original principles." But every year the status quo continues and it gets worse and worse and worse.

Let me ask you this. Has the Republican Party be very vocal about the sodomite issue this year? Pray tell which of you REPUBLICAN HARLOTS (of Lucifer) have been out pounding the pavement to gain public support to keep the sodomites out of the military? What have YOU done as a Christian? Or are you like most of the churches of today that welcome the sodomites into their ministry and their high leadership? I know we must “preach the gospel” to these sodomites, but we should not welcome them as Pastors and Bishops of our church. Or, are you like the Catholic church that finds pedophiles to be acceptable and should be welcomed into their parishes?

Congress now has a SODOMITE CAUCUS to support and promote the sodomite causes.

Wikipedia states:

The LGBT Equality Caucus formation was announced on June 4, 2008, by openly gay representatives Tammy Baldwin and Barney Frank.[1][2] The caucus has 96 members in the 112th United States Congress (94 Democrats and 2 Republicans)[3] and had 91 members (90 Democrats and 1 Republican) during the 111th United States Congress.[4] The caucus is co-chaired by Congress's four openly gay members: Representatives Tammy Baldwin, Barney Frank, Jared Polis and David Cicilline.”

And here in California... the Sodomites have won the hearts of Californians to "teach Sodomite history and 'appreciation'" to the school children, K-12 grades. As a Christian what have you done to fight this evil in Amerika?

And here you sit and complain and whine about me using the words WHORE AND HARLOT and you don’t have a single murmur about Congressional Sodomites, pedophiles and anal-sex promoters? Gimme a break!

And let’s speak on the subject of the 55-60 million murders of unborn citizens…
The Preamble of our constitution states the purpose of our Constitution is to: “…promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity…”

Who is our POSTERITY? Is it our unborn? Yes it is! If our constitution protects the welfare and liberty of our posterity…why do you allow them to be murdered without a loud outcry? Would a follower of Jesus Christ murder their future children or would such a person fit the profile as a HARLOT OF SATAN?

You say, " I am hoping to be one of the many who want to return the Republican Party to its foundational principles." What you should be saying is, " I am hoping to be one of the many who want to return the Republican Party to its Christian principles."

You get the point… I say, if the shoe fits…WEAR IT! If not, then come on board and help me fight the evil. Else shut up and go back to sleep!

Edward C. Noonan
President - 2012


- Hide quoted text -
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Rich wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy
To: Rich
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: REPUBLICANS = HARLOTS OF HELL

Hi Rich,

I am an American who firmly believes in the Constitutional Republic we are suppose to be living in and under. I suppose I should change my "party" affiliation to "Independent" in order to be pleasing. However, I don't do things just to be found pleasing to people. I am hoping to be one of the many who want to return the Republican Party to its foundational principles. When and if I find it necessary to change my party, I will do so. The key word I want to emphasize in your note is "seem." I'm confident you're not referring to me as a "HARLOT OF HELL." I haven't sold my soul. And I know many Republicans who haven't either.

I don't know why in this world Mr. Noonan concerns himself wih being offensive. Both words are equally offensive. I know you like this man, Mr. Noonan. I'm sure he is a good man and means well, but I find the way he words things, as correct as he may be, to be reflective of the base culture in which we live. He is therefore, in my opinion,at times offensive. This language may seem to be effective to some, but it doesn't to me. One can make the same point without morphing, in some ways, into the very culture he is slamming.

Jesus called the Pharisees and Sadducees "snakes" and "vipers." He didn't mince words! But He never lowered Himself to become like the culture he condemned! I would also like to note, as well, that a Harlot (Prostitute), Rahab (Joshua 2; 6:22 ~ 25; Hebrews 11:31 (Hebrews 11 is the great Faith chapter of the entire Bible); James 2:25), the one who hid the spies, appears in the very line of Christ! She was the mother of Boaz (Ruth) and appears in the lineage of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:5 ~ 16; Luke 3:23 ~ 32)!!! Boaz was the wealthy Bethlehemite who showed favor to Ruth (Ruth 2), married her (Ruth 4), and in so doing became her "kinsman redeemer." (A type of Christ....redeeming all of us!) Boaz was an ancestor of David (Ruth 4:18 ~ 22); I Chronicles 2:12 ~ 15).

My point is that Mr. Noonan and others should be careful with their choice of words lest he and others become like the very ones they're condemning; i. e., "prostituting" themselves and, as a result, being less effective than they might otherwise be.

Thanks for waking me up! Hope you're having a good day!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment