Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3000+ County Campaign Chairmen needed - - 50 State Campaign Chairs needed!

I just ordered the papers from the California Secretary of State to run for President 2012.

Do I have a chance? I don't know, but it's better than just sitting around and whining.

I need a State Campaign Chairman in all 50 states. I need a county campaign chairmen in each county in all 50 states. I am offering this position to YOU!

My two big issues:

#1: Bringing the illegal alien sitting in the White House to justice
#2: Securing our borders - - and then deporting 20-30 million illegal aliens back to where they came.

I plan to bring the Federal Government to its knees. How? By VETOING all bills brought to my Oval Office desk. And if the matter is so important, then it will need 2/3rds of the vote of Congress to override my veto. I can guarantee you that after 4 years of 100% vetos, the federal beast will be gutted and tamed. Hopefully the states and counties will be strong enough to regain their sovereignty and once again be prosperous and independent of the past enslavement by the greedy international banksters.

My first appointment will be G. Edward Griffin as FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIR. Wouldn't that be a kick in the onions to the Rothschild family?! Once the FED is brought under control, the prosperity of America would return and jobs, and home ownership would be affordable once more. Until then, the wealth of our nation will continue to be siphoned off and end up in the coffers of China and other conspiring nations.

So, if you are independent and can wean yourself away from the the two BIG-BUCK parties then I need you!

Let me know!

Edward C. Noonan
President - 2012

http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment